I am an experienced graphic designer based in the Basque Country. My work centres around effectively representing values, vision and purpose, both visually and verbally.
I have been a partner in the branding agency di-da, since 2006.
I believe in intelligent design.
• Winner - 2014 Elorrio festival poster competition
• Brandemia - Emun brand identity case study
• Relogo - redesigning the brand, Sandu
• Los Logos 6, Gestalten 2012
• Los Logos 5: Compass, Gestalten 2010
• Los Logos 4, Gestalten 2008
I am grateful to have shared with different audiences, in different languages on a variety of subjects from branding to Basque identity. Please feel free to contact me by email, and I will be happy to discuss how we can work together. I am happy to present in English, Basque or Spanish.
• University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, 2014 (design and branding)
• Papel y Pixel design conference, Barcelona, 2013 (design and branding)
• University of Mondragon, Basque Country, 2013 (Branding: reputation VS representation)
• Enpresarean, Donostia, 2012 (Brand strategy and the design process)
• University of Mondragon, Basque Country, 2012 (An introduction to branding)
• University of Mondragon, Basque Country, 2011 (An introduction to branding)
• University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, 2010 (Corporate identity design)
• Basque Summit, Seattle, USA, 2008 (The Basque Country - a window on Basque culture)
Press / TV / Radio interviews
• An Englishman in the Basque Country, Gara
• Cross Culture Surf, Gaur 8 EU
• Korrika Euskalakari design process, Gara
• Euskadi Tropikala EiTB (Christian Surfers Basque Country)
• Kresala EiTB (Christian Surfers Basque Country)
• Amarauna, Euskadi Irratia (Christian Surfers Basque Country)
• Freelance Focus, May 2008