Photo: Luis Jauregialtzo / Argazki Press
Hello, I'm Joseba Attard, a freelance creative director based in the Basque Country.
I believe in strategic and intelligent design that strengthens brand reputation.
My aim is to effectively represent values, vision and purpose.
Through creative communication, I help bring projects and ideas to life.
Let's talk :)
At a glance:
• Fluent in English, Basque and Spanish
• Key skills include communication, networking, creative direction, brand identity design and consultation
• My wife says: "Joseba is observant, articulate, quick to learn, resourceful and practical."
I am grateful to have shared with different audiences, in English, Basque and Spanish on a variety of subjects from branding to Basque identity.
• YWAM, Biarritz, 2014 (An introduction to the Basque Country)
• University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, 2014 (Applied Graphic Design
• Papel y Pixel design conference, Barcelona, 2013 (Basque cultural campaigns)
• University of Mondragon, Basque Country, 2013 (Branding: Reputation vs Representation)
• Enpresarean, Donostia, 2012 (Brand strategy and the design process)
• University of Mondragon, Basque Country, 2012 (An introduction to branding)
• University of Mondragon, Basque Country, 2011 (An introduction to branding)
• University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, 2010 (Corporate identity design)
• Basque Summit, Seattle, USA, 2008 (Contemporary Basque Culture)
Featured work / Interviews:
• Brandemia - Emun brand identity case study
• Relogo - redesigning the brand, Sandu
• Los Logos 6, Gestalten 2012
• Los Logos 5: Compass, Gestalten 2010
• Los Logos 4, Gestalten 2008
• Gara newspaper (March 10, 2013 - Basque)
• Anboto newspaper (November 13, 2011 - Basque)
• Cross Culture Surf in Gaur 8 magazine (November 2, 2012 - Basque)
• Korrika design process in Gara newspaper (April 9, 2011 - Spanish)
• Freelance Focus (May 2, 2008 - English)